Page name: Five Words Winners List [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 4
Five WordsHosted by [Annie]
[This page is from the old Five Words, when it was hosted by Po.
Five Words Winners List
A refresher on what this contest is all about.
The rules are as follows:
1. The paragraph must make sense. It cannot be each word strung together to form a sentence or each word placed in sentences that are unrelated to each other. Your paragraph need not be a complete story in and of itself, but must read as if part of a complete story.
2. The words do not need to be placed in any specific order.
3. The word must remain in the same tense in which it is presented.
4. Words from the word list must be written in bold
in your paragraph for easy identification.
5. New writings only. No recycling old materials.
6. There is no particular theme. Be creative and have fun!
Here is the word list, Month One:
Here is the word list, Month Two:
Here is the word list, Month Three:
Here is the word list, Month Four:
Here is the word list, Month Five:
Here is the word list, Month Six:
Judging has been based on how well the writer fills the above criteria. Contextually correct creative word usage will be the biggest portion of the ultimate decision. Obviously, spelling and grammar are important. Originality of subject and style will be counted. A double-blind judging system is used. I have no idea whose stories I am choosing until the winners have already been chosen.
Congratulations,[Askoga] on your first Five Words win!
89.Clara the Mageling
79.Contest Entries.Five Words Entry
268.Staff of Ulrich
202.five words contest entery
Congratulations,[Kaimee] on your first Five Words win!
5.Contest Entries.5 words
331.The Stage at Five
271.Five words entry
298.Contest Entries.five words
Congratulations, [Mister Saint]on your Five Words win!
79.Contest Entries.Five Words April
298.contest entries.five words2
271.The Mysterious Egg;five words contest3
Congratulations, [Nell]on your Five Words win!
298.contest entries.five words 3
Congratulations, [pirate witch]on your Five Words win!
524.Contest Entries.Five Words 1
298.Contest Entries.five words 4
(the top portion)
Congratulations, [Child of God] on your Five Words win!
416.Five Words - Contest.July
298.Contest Entries.five words 5
216.Contests.Five Words 1
Great job, everyone!
Never fear, those of you who didn't place in this month's contest. You will have another chance to win the coveted Five Words badges next month.
This contest has been brought to you by Flipside. Dare to travel the Flipside!
|Show these comments on your site|